Following is a portfolio of applications I have been the sole (Design & Coding) developer unless marked otherwise. My resume is sided towards professional team based work.
Unity 3D Jan. 2013 - Present
Technologies: Unity3D, C#, uGUI, Mobile, WebGL, XR
Gained an interest in Unity3D after looking for a way, other than Silverlight, to develop multi-platform applications.
- Professional work - helped make others visions a reality using Unity3D
- Self published titles on Android and iOS
- Game Jams - Solo with Ludum Dare. On teams with Global Game & Hog Jam
- Creation of Unity editor customizations
WinStore & Windows Phone Sept. 2011 - Nov. 2014
Technologies: WinStore, WP8.1, WP7, C#, XAML, WCF
Windows Phone provided an opportunity with its natural extension from Silverlight.
- On various 3 to 4 man teams doing Apportal dev for Inviso corp. Apportals for Nascar event, musical event, Microsoft hardware, and Inviso company Apportal
- Bing News App on Phone - For Microsoft (AppEx team) under the management of Rama Juluri
- Bouncy Lasers
- Fraction guess
Silverlight Oct. 2009 - Mar. 2013
Technologies: Silverlight, C#, XAML, WCF, OData, SQL
Started learning Silverlight when the latest version was 2.0. I took a hiatus to do ASP.NET work in VB.NET for AmericanEagle.com. Afterwards I created several basic apps and games, 3 of which tied into WCF webservices work I did.
- CMDB - For Microsoft (O365 team) under the management of Jason Lichtenberger
- Mosaic - For Microsoft (NQS team) under the management of Sabina Sutkovic
- Bouncy Lasers
- Marriage Proposal
- This website