Following is a portfolio of applications I have been the sole (Design & Coding) developer unless marked otherwise.
- Facebook Reality Labs May 2017 - Present - Internal VR tools.
- Jetstream Software May 2015 - Dec 2016
- Official Space Needle app
- AR experience (Vuforia) on almost any mobile device.
- Native UI converted to Unity's uGUI for the apps 40+ pages.
- Rocket Alien Feb 2015 - April 2015 - various VR prototypes under the management of Dmitri Bouianov
April 2013 - August 2014
Created a 2D game prototype to help people diagnosised with general anxiety. Worked with a rolling team of developers under the management of Swatee Surve.
- Attends multiple confrences (Reactor, Health 2.0, SVP fast pitch) to demo and promote the application
- Creates task estimates and scope trimming suggestions.
- Works with development team via Trello and GitHub issues&wiki.
- VR/AR centric
- Seattle VR Hackathon 6 September 2017 - Quester, team of 7 build 5 player VR climbing experience. 1 in VR, 4 on splitscreen.
- Hololens Hackathon May 2016 - HoloRover, using a martian rover to learn programming.
Game Dev Fort - Month long judged game jam
Super Flora Fighter August 2015 - Theme: Growth. Did 90% of the coding work. 1 other teammate, did the design and creative allocation.
Ludum Dare - Weekend long game jams, usually solo.
Gunpowder Engine April 2015
- Theme: An unconventional weapon.
Screen Door December 2014
- Theme: Entire Game on One Screen.
Fire Vania August 2014
- Worked with a team; 1 other dev, an artist and an audio magician.
Tinkle Time Aug 2013
- Ranked high in coolness and humor. Used NGUI.
Sequence to Minimalism April 2013
- first game jam. Used Unity 3.x.
House of Games (Hog) Jams - team game jams
- Hog Jam #2 Dec 2013 - A chicken themed game jam. Got to introduce two developers to Unity3D and make a working game. source code.
- Hog Jam #3 Jan 2014 - Came late so wore a different hat. UI Artist on "Grilled Cheese Showdown".
Global Game Jam - team game jams
- 12 different game mechanics are combined with rerolls until the player finds the right 2d platformer home for them.
Robot Love Song
- Serenade your electronic rivals with a transmission.
Sasves (Simon Waves)
- accelerometer and gyroscope help player wave the same way simon waves. (play on Android)
- Detach the limbs from your neighbors and use them to bring life to your zombie slave.
Good Game, Sheep!
- A competitive collect-a-thon with hidden objectives, treachery, and woolly ruminants.
Broken Home Jan 2014
Unity editor enhancements
- Interact to Toggle - At RocketAlien, primary developer for an editor plugin that was built to be published to the Unity Asset store.
March 2013 - Dec 2014
Unity 3D implementation of the game Lunar Lander.
- Procedurally generated levels via generated 3D meshes
- Worked with 3D artist
- Iterated from NGUI to Unity4.6 UI
- Controls for both touch and keyboard
- Playable Android version
- Source code
- Implemented a 2 player guitar hero clone idea of my cousins that is meant for touch devices (Android *.apk)
Rock Paper Scissors
- Worked with 2 other developers to develop Rock Paper Scissors game played against an AI.