Following is a portfolio of applications I have been the sole (Design & Coding) developer unless marked otherwise.
Created internal tool for the Microsoft O365 team with 4 other developers under the management of Jason Lichtenberger.
- Themed with Telerik Metro
- Created WCF RIA services to interact between Silverlight and database
Created internal tool for the Microsoft O365 team under the management of Jason Lichtenberger.
- themed with JetPack
- Created OData based webservice to interact between Silverlight and database
Maintained internal tool for the Microsoft Bing NQS team with 2 other developers under the management of Sabina Sutkovic.
- Interacted with multiple WCF services
- Created custom & themed controls
Oct 2010 - Jan 2013
Personally created and published a game that has been in the store since the launch of Windows Phone 7.
- Procedurally generated levels
- Facebook API
- WCF services
- Scores stored in SQL database on a cloud platform
- Strong encryption for scores to deter cheating
- AdDuplex and Microsoft ads for marketing and monetization
The following are unpublished and incomplete works I designed and created to help myself thoroughly learn the Silverlight platform.
May 12th, 2010
application to browse a personal collection of movies.
- Created WCF based webservice to interact between Silverlight and database
- YouTube API calls to view movie trailers
- NetFlix API calls to pre-populate movie details
- Design and creation of database specific to this application
- Mapiulate HTML of hosting page
MediaPlayerFeb 20th, 2010
Demonstration of creating app to play video files for Broncus / Yon Chung. By default plays a *.WMV file showing a viral video of Christmas lights on a house. The button on the top can be used to load any file on your computer to be played through this player.
- Heavy Manipulation of MediaElement for seeking to different time positions
- OpenFileDialog to open files that the user has access to
Converter Feb 12th, 2010
Converts one unit type to another. Converts miles to kilometers, decimal to fractions, and more.
- Creation of templateable custom controls (each tab is of type GenericConverterTab)
- Right click the app to create an out of browser experience with custom icon
Equality Feb 8th, 2010
a game to test skills with equal, greater than, and less than.
- Extensive use of styles
- Use of childwindow control
DrMario v0.2 April 19th, 2010
Incomplete version of a DrMario clone. At the stage of understanding and working with object collision. The capsules collide and stack with one another.
- Multiple keyboard input. uses arrow keys (up, down, left, and right)
- Linked animation elements to timers and keyboard events
Fraction and Percentage Oct 23rd, 2009
Use your best judgment to guess fractions and percentages out of a whole.
- Heavy use of algorithms
- Manipulation of basic shape primitives